Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Easter Cookies ~ So Many Possibilities'

Around here sugar cookie decorating isn't just for Christmas. We LOVE making them for Easter as well.

121_0016

Last year we taught the kids how to outline and I think they did a great job!

It is so simple!

Over at Tomcat Studio’s she has a great tutorial on how to make this cute bunny.

IMG_2652-584x3861

How about these at Pizzazzeri…

purple-lavender-easter-cookies

I wonder if we can get ours to look that good!

The “Granddaughter” liked these…

exps4737_CT2867C31

from Taste of Home.

So many, many ideas to  choose from…

How about making some for your dog. Yes, I said dog!

easter-egg-cookies-for-dogs

I have yet to try and make these but I found a recipe for dog treats that requires shaping at Bullwinkles. They even have a dipping sauce but not sure if it can be colored like royal or if it works like royal. If this fails, you can always buy them here.

I thought this was a great gift idea for a friend or how about your neighbor.

Photo from ifood.tvEaster%20cookies1

I got my daughter and DIL some of these for Christmas.

623058v1

Can’t wait to see if they make the task easier for the kids or not. I guess we’ll soon find out.

 

The possibilities are endless. How creative will you get in your cookie decorating?

Elizabeth

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails