Monday, June 22, 2009

A Suit for the Little Man

I just realized that I never showed you the suit we bought Little A. We bought it the end of March after we bought Mr. B's suit. I found it at Burlington Coat Factory during an Easter sale. It is a Calvin Klein suit and I got it for only $49. It didn't come with a shirt so we need to find one, but it was a great price for the suit. As you can see the pants need a little altering. I don't want to do anything permanent because let's face it, he will grow LOL.



I also found him a pair of converse just like Mr. B's on ebay for $19


That puts the grand total (so far) for Little A's outfit at $68, definitely under my $100 budget.

That makes 3 down and just Miss G's left to go.

Did you take advantage of any holiday sales when buying stuff for your wedding party?

2 comments:

TheRoddyBride said...

He is going to look absolutely sharp and of course adorable in the suit and Chucks!

My nephew (our ringbearer) will also be wearing a suit but with black Chucks =)

Krista said...

omg i loove this especially the blue chucks, stylish :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails