Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Inspire me!

I love inspiration boards. I stalk Snippet & Ink just like every other bride. I also search flickr and google images looking for ideas to use. I have found that the combination of royal blue and sunflowers is not that common. I can find blue and I can find sunflowers, but usually not on the same inspiration board. Here are some of my favorites:

{Spring Comes Early}


{A Day In Provence}


{Sunflowers In Seville}


{A Real Sunflower Wedding}


{Sunflower Shower}


{Millennium Barn Reception}

And here is the board I have created:


I have to go back thru my bookmarks to find all of my sources. This probably won't be my "final" board but it is really close to the vision.

Have you created an inspiration board?

1 comment:

Shelby said...

how did you create YOUR board?

Related Posts with Thumbnails