Monday, February 27, 2012

HIppity Hoppity, Easter's on its Way!

You've probably noticed that our postings have not been consistent. A big gap would be putting it mildly. I couldn't believe we hadn't posted anything since October.

But our lives have been on the busy side.

For 6 months I lived either out of a suitcase, or out of our RV, home for a few days then gone again. All while planning our Boo Bash, a Thomas Party, 2 First Birthday's (one in Colorado and one in Phoenix), a couple showers, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Oh, I almost forgot about the normal day to day living stuff!

As it is when you are on the run for an extended period of time, it can be overwhelming. I had to take a breather. My tank really needed some attention.

Thanks you so much for sticking around. I think we can say we are finally getting the dust under control and some of the cob webs cleaned off, just in time for Spring cleaning. Actually, that's exactly what I have been doing around the house as well. When you have the house all open up, sun shining through the newly cleaned window, how can one not help but get just a bit giddy over Spring and with it comes Easter.

One thing, it will not be is like last years, when our son was about to begin the fight of his life, but rejoiceful for the miracles and blessings.


I for one am hoping for one Hippity Hoppity Holiday!

Here are some idea's of just how I might pull it all together...

I have one awesome hubby who made me this large kids table...


And I found this adorable table at Celebrations at Home



 


Excuse the misplaced strings, I have been trying to make them go away but failed.

Isn't that just the cutiest table though! I am not a fan of that edible grass, kind a taste like paper, but can see it working great for this place setting.

Since I wasted, I won't admit how much time, let's just say more then I wanted on fixing this string problem, you'll have to come back tomorrow to see what else I found. Time to play with a 16 month old!



1 comment:

Creations By Cindy said...

Adorable. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Related Posts with Thumbnails