Monday, June 29, 2009

Program ABC's

I previously wrote about my our decision to have fan programs that will serve a secondary function, to keep our guests cool.

Now I need to figure out what to put on the program. I know that I have been to multiple weddings recently with programs and I did have programs at my first wedding, but for the life of me I don't know what to put on OURS!

Do I recognize our Honorary MOH & BM?
Do I list the kids?
What is the order of our ceremony?
Do I list the musical selections?
DO I thank our friendors?
I just don't know!

This site gave me a typical breakdown, but we are anything but typical. The Weddingbee Wiki gave a little bit of info on programs. Mrs. Tomato had a blog about Fan Programs, but it was more about style, not content.

Please help me out! What did you include on the program? If you did fan programs what info went on what petal??

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails