When we last left off I was finally happy with the size and shape of my bouquet. Unfortunately I didn't have any raffi in the house. I search around really quickly and decided just to use a rubberband.
I did a fresh cut on the stems and let them soak overnight.
The next morning I picked a nice satin ribbon from my stash and grabbed my scissors.
I experimented with few different ways to wrap the stem, but I finally found a way that worked. I did a faux wrap to figure out how much ribbon to cut.
I left about an 18 inch tail at the top of the bouquet and then worked my way down.
I wrapped at a slight angle all the way to the bottom.
Then started wrapping back up the stem, when I got to the top I tied off the top
Then tied the ribbon in a bow and cut the ends at an edge.