Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Party Planning: Shabby Chic Baby Shower

My best friend found out last week that she is having a boy! Now I get to start planning for her baby shower. Since this is her second baby, we scaled down the guest list and picked one of her favorite restaurants. It is cute local garden cafe with a tea store attached, so I have decided on a fun baby theme: A Baby Boy is Brewing
It will be a shabby chic tea party with no games, just a great atmosphere with friends and family to help her celebrate. Her first baby shower was Brown and Sage. The colors this time will be more muted; robin’s egg blue, sage green, butter yellow.

I will make the custom invitations again, these are a few of the Scrapbook Kits I have picked out:
I have a feeling this party is doing to turn out adorable. What do you think?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ashley @ The Sweet Life Studio said...

New to your blog - LOVE IT! Looks like it will be adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails